Have you ever at any time wondered if there is actually any difference between Branding and Marketing? If so, then that makes two of us.
There is a lot of confusion and complicacies between these two terminologies. Many people tend to wrongly use these two words interchangeably.
In this post, I’ll try to provide clarify and simplify these words so as for you to be able to grasp their meanings and know what each really means.
- This is who you are.
- This is how you want people to feel when they think about your business.
- This is how you want customers to think about your business.
- It is what comes to mind when someone hears your business name.
- It is how you keep your current clients.
- This is how you build awareness of your brand.
- This refers to the tools and processes you utilize to deliver the message of your brand.
- This is how you attract new clients.
Branding is at the core of your marketing strategy, and hence, it must come first.
It is essential to clearly define what your brand is before you begin to devise your marketing strategies.